Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 01:35 AM   #15
JKConey

Brand: Still Looking
State: Nevada
THOR #4729
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrxcse View Post
I had to download the Jensen operator guide when I couldn't figure out how to set clock. Didn't come with mh either. Not sure why it has to be so involved to set the time. It should just have a clock button to set time. When I inquired through email I was told to download from Thor website but there is nothing for compass. Now I don't get any response to my emails to Thor. The forums I have been on are the best help I have seen.
Other questions and reports about my Compass:

Twice the fridge has stopped working with an error code. Had to be reset by the dealer. I was told all is OK. May have been because it was parked on an Incline? So every time it's on my driveway, I can't use the fridge!

Have you figured out what the extra 2 valves above the dump valves are? I was told the shower water goes into the black tank? Then why 2 gray tanks?

Have you found a fresh water tank drain?

Beware the frame around the front skylight has a tendency to fall out. It's held up by double sided tape and Velcro.

No Manuel is a disgrace.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.