Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 02:25 PM   #4
WillowRun

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four winds 35SF Super C
State: North Carolina
THOR #4425
Sorry for your anger-
1) short king and Queen mattresses are easily searched on google- many options but then i always check on amazon for pricing and free shipping
2) why would you pay for a rig and leave?
3) why would you NOT do ALL of your due diligence before you get PO'd about damage done at the "repair shop"...and now camping world will deny????
3) Thor has nothing to do with any of this yet-----

your big issue is now to document document and call and call.....CW is responsible....make sure you get into service, make sure Thor knows all about it, make sure you do MORE due diligence on the coach-

there are many components that you should have tested and tried BEFORE you gave them a dime......jacks? water? heater? toilets?how to use sewer, how to use generator and what switches to use or turn off.......time consuming but necessary....
Please try not to blow a cork- CW will be your biggest hurdle now! stay focused and keep your arrows pointed straight!!!! I would be so mad that I could not see .....take a deep breath....hopefully try out the rest of your coach---oh, document mileage so they cannot say you took it somewhere and hit a tree........
if it helps at all, we bough the class v version of your a- a super c 35sf--you will really enjoy it!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum