Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 10:44 PM   #4
Gwapoguy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4834
"Low Voltage" for leveling Jacks

The breaker that caused this problem for our Thor Class C Four Winds (31W) was really difficult to find. It is about 3-4 inches tall and about 2-3 inches wide. It was in the battery compartment (under the step) on the inside wall (behind and on the right hand side of the battery closest to the front of the RV). Almost impossible to see at any angle unless you approach it from behind and the left hand side and then darn near impossible to reach. The switch (the thing that looks like a stick hanging at about a 45 degree angle) on mine is yellow, not black as shown in the picture that was sent to me and it has to be pushed up to be flush with the housing above it.

Once I pushed it, everything went back to normal and I haven't had the problem since.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum