Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 12:23 AM   #5
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
You will be on your own for the most part. There is no local dealer that will br very helpful, but if you have enoughtime to leave maybe some things get fixed, olan on doing most the work yourself. Thor has been useless in resolving problems. With the money I saved i can pay to fix stuff under warranty. For sure my local dealers will not get as much as an oil change out of me now. I am going to drop the coach off for a month at one to see if they can fix the dash a/c and a number of small issues when I go on a air vacation next month. Whatever deal you make with MHSRV get it in writting. They owe me a door and a mattress agreed at the sale but I did not make part of the contract so seems lost now. Also, take the rig on a shake down trip for a few days so you can go back and get some stuff fixed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum