Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:58 PM   #7
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
So far the build on my 2015 Vegas 24.1 seems pretty solid. My dealer (General RV of Tampa) went way beyond what most dealers do.

Before we scheduled my PDI that dealer told me they wanted a week to complete their "make ready" inspection. During g that inspection they removed all the drawers and vacuumed out all the construction debris. They also checked to be sure all the drawer slides had the proper number of screws. They checked all the trim to make sure it was right. They removed the mattresses and vacuumed all the debris out from the areas under the mattresses to include around the fresh water tank and water pump. They checked all the systems operation on battery and shore power. They even washed and waxed it.

During the PDI (that took 4 hours) we found 3 minor problems they fixed on the spot. My experience has been much better than many you read of on this forum. Having an outstanding dealer is an extremely important part of that experience. I am amazed when I read of people accepting RVs with dozens of problems, systems that don't work, and units that were dirty inside and out.
Wow! I would seem your dealer went the extra mile!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum