Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 03:03 AM   #4
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn0 View Post
I see these type of threads and feel very bad for the new owners. Before I even thought of purchasing, I was in the forums reading about common issues. One common denominator I have seen is people that shop dealers local inventories tend to have a lot more issues. I think a lot of it is there is no sense of ownership in the coach being driven by who knows who to a dealership and then sits in their lot for who knows how long.

So, after taking this into consideration, I decided to find a dealer right next to the factory (within 30 miles) and have one built. I decided to go with Total Value RV after reading their many excellent reviews. Now, I don't have to worry about someone eating my porridge and sleeping in my bed while driving it 1000 plus miles and not caring about it like I would. My new coach will only be at their dealership for week at the most and I will be the one putting the initial miles on it. I am writing this in hopes that it will benefit someone else in preparing to make the decision to purchase. I will be picking up my coach within the next 3 weeks and will be writing a very detailed review with videos on Total Value RV, my new Challenger, and the PDI process.
And I for one am looking forward to your experiences.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum