Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 06:22 AM   #29
roscomo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #4507
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
What year is your unit? If you don't have a radio in the rear then both sets of speakers are controlled by the front unit. I doubt that there is a fuse that would control one set of speakers (since the speaker wires would all lead to the front radio).

Have you checked the unit's fader settings? (I know its a simple question, but one I feel compelled to ask: on our Jensen I can set the speakers to anything from all front, to all rear. Its like tech support asking you "is it plugged in?" LOL)

If you've checked all the simple settings you may have to start taking things apart (like pulling out the radio to see if the wires are connected, and/or removing the speakers to see if the wires are there--and if the colors match the wires connected to the radio).
Thanks, I guess I will have to take out unit next. Any idea what to do with wipers that quit suddenly.ck fuses and the two shown in manual were not blown thnx

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.