Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 05:21 PM   #5
skyridez

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Colorado
THOR #608
30.1 owner

Hi. I have a 2013 model but haven't used it very much and only short local trips at that. However, so far I have had very little problems, the largest being a rusting rear bumper which Thor replaced under warranty.

I just replaced the original coach batteries which don't seem to be very good and I recently replaced the water pump. Also a dealer quality issue, I think. Only other issue was leaking joints at the grey water dump valve fitting, which required replacement. Compared to most peoples reported RV experience I have gotten off easy, but then I have only put on 5000 miles. (Just remembered the highly annoying knocking coming from the sidewall near the driver which lots of folks have mentioned and for which I haven't seen any good solution.)

It took me awhile to understand the battery disconnect sw. Basically, in "Use" position any source of AC will charge all 3 batteries in the RV and no charging of coach batteries can occur while in the "Store" position.

If you have any specific questions I am glad to try to help.

Chuck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.