Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 11:48 PM   #1
powersrp

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 4Winds 33 Super C
State: Michigan
THOR #4912
Thumbs up New RV ers, 2015 thor 33sw fourwinds. Super C

Finally got my membership approved, so i can thank the folks on here that post problems and fixes. We have about 1,200 miles on our super c and we love it. Been through the low voltage signal on the LCI panel mystery, as well as the fuse panel being labeled incorrectly(which lengthened our stay last time out) had no power to awning or slide to retract them, turned out to be the 15 amp labeled audio visual. But all in all we will fix and deal with issues as they arise as there arent many rv repair shops in upper michigan. We love the diesel, the 550 chasiss is stable and rides well. Thor quality is the norm, wires ,sawdust, even a coke can in the elect maze under the bed. Next project is to find out why no heat blows from the bath heat vent. glad to finally be able to post on here, this forum saved me big bucks not having to call a mobile rv mechanic when awning and slides wouldnt retract.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.