Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 04:54 PM   #3
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Is the pump turning on and off? Remember there is a pressure switch on the pump and if the shower fixture has a water saver or any restriction then the pump will pump the system up to the cutoff pressure, turn off, and then once the pressure drops low enough the pump will come on again. This would be perceived as pulsing at the shower.

To me that sounds normal, if you don't like it you could alter the shower head so it runs continuously.
Thanks, I think I will try it...we never fill our gray water tank. But after four nights (just two of us) the black water tank registers all four lights. We are not sure how much room is left but don't want to push our luck. Our gray water tank holds 40 gallons but the black water tank only holds 26 gallons.

I think I will change the shower head and give it a try.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.