Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
KathyBrum

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy 24MB
State: Arizona
THOR #5093
Thanks for the tips!

Thanks to all who have replied! I hope Thor fixed the controller in the bin by 2016! I'll look.
We had a thorough walk through and I tried everything that they showed us. We will pick it up next Wednesday and go immediately to a full service campground to try everything.
I'm hoping that when we leave I will be able to clean out the tanks properly, especially the black water tank. I've seen videos that were posted elsewhere on the forum about this and it looks like it takes a lot of water to clean it out and you need to do it several times to really clean it.

On thing...do you keep the grey tank draining while you are camping and then let it fill the day before you leave to help clean out the hose? Or do you just keep it closed and clean it our when needed?

Thanks again.
Kathy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum