Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 12:54 AM   #7
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtara View Post
Thanks ken
I found the same information via a handout the park manager hands out to users with our problem.
The over riding concern is the location of the vidio switch box which supposedly is part of the solution or problem. We cannot find the box anywhere. I am not sure our coach is properly wired. I cannot find the internal coaxial anywhere. Thanks.
I've heard the term video switch box mentioned before. It was also in the context of someone looking for one. The only thing in our motorhome that could be called a video switch is the circuitry on the back of the plate that has the above mentioned switch and green light.

In our moho that plate has a two TV set splitter and a in or out of circuit switch for the preamp.

Our motorhome is however not as complex as some of the bigger models. I would recommend trying the convertor box the campground says they have.

The box I bought on Amazon is actually a very small TV receiver that outputs the video and audio in HDMI format that is plugged into one of the TV HDMI inputs.

Ken

P.S. I believe the end of the cable to the outside cable TV socket is on the back of that plate I mentioned above.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum