Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 10:59 PM   #3
Bigfoot

Brand: Still Looking
State: Washington
THOR #5146
Thanks, all good advice.

I am not *that* apprehensive. I had a boat for 7 years which I just sold so I know how this stuff goes. I accept there will be issues and I am also happy to fix them myself which I've done on my current rig (Sportsmobile) and on our boat (34ft Rinker). My big worry is thinks like leaks, roof issues, slide issues, that kind of stuff which are well beyond me. If a water pump fails or a wire is loose it is not the end of the world.

Also my question on PDIs was about on delivery day. I want to spend a good long time checking everything out before I drive away. They don't even have to be there, I will just want to check every single thing out. But be nice to have a starting point, someone mentioned filling holding tanks to check for leaks, I would never have thought of that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum