Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:47 PM   #44
Andy1023

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #3192
Thor Vegas Issues

I bought my Thor Vegas 24.1 in Sept of 2016. Every RV has some issues but here were mine:

AC of Chassis was not working. Told to go to Ford. Ford says free on was never put in at assembly. 500 dollars paid but Thor reimbursed. 2 months later. AC not working. Back to Ford. Leak in the line. Not fords problem. Thor warranty is currently looking into it for approval.

At 2300 rpm the engine gurgles. Told to go to Ford. no pressure values installed at assembly. Ford said its Thor's problem. 280 spent. Waiting on approval for warranty work and reimbursement maybe?

Gap has formed between the window and plastic molding on drivers side window at the very front of RV. need to be reset. Waiting approval.

Rear drawer broke in bedroom- Fixed myself.

Mic for phone was not working. Fixed myself by pulling radio out and reconnected.

Hose fell of AC in front. Repaired myself.

Outside molding fell off left side and same piece on the right side. Thor Repaired with warranty.

heating pad fell off underneath. Thor repaired.

Gas sensor not working inside coach. Not addressed yet.

Bubbles on right wall in the wall paper. Not address yet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum