Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #3
rezeiler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #5091
Found the problem

For those of you who have been reading this saga, I want to report that I found the short. I had to make my own schematic using extra wire and a continuity meter. The short it turns out was in the wire that runs from the bedroom desk outlet to the outlet behind the living room TV. with both ends disconnected, it read short. Since I have no idea where this wire is routed and Thor couldn't help, I connect the TV outlet to the outlet under the kitchen cabinet that is actually in the GFCI circuit. Had to route a small piece of wire from their to the other TV outlet, but the holes were already there.

Capped off both ends of the original wire and taped. Now at least we have TV in the living room.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum