Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 11:17 PM   #47
kstroud11

State: Arkansas
THOR #4686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
I saw a 2016 Axis That as some attributes that I like.

I would like to hear from owners about the experience with these models and their impressions. Are you satisfied?

I have seen the numerous negative comments and the fewer positive comments.
I have received enough messages warning me to not buy a Thor product and I appreciate those messages. Now who will tell why I should buy Thor?

I am concerned about the F350 chassis not being beefy enough for me.

I am concerned about the quality of the build and the various components.

How is the ride, the power and the braking in hilly country, highways and county roads? Does it have enough power to satisfy an aging and sort of reformed road racer?

The bathroom doors on the 24.1 that I saw didn't close and seemed like they might last a week or two.

I have not seen a 25.3 but I like the larger shower and the dinette.

Thanks,

Bobby
Have owned the 2017 Axis 25.2 for just over a month. Camped locally for two nights then headed to NC mountains and dry camped for 2 nights, then one night in full service hook-up in Asheville. Only minor issues except problem with in dash radio and camera that I knew about on delivery. The next week we embarked on 2500 mile round trip to Maine. (New radio waiting on me when I got back to Charleston) Absolutely love my Axis!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum