Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:35 PM   #1
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Not A Happy Camper

Picked up my Vegas today, in the rain, after warranty repairs. We had plans to go away for the Labor Day Weekend. When I got home I heard a constant clicking sound coming from behind the furnace panel. I called the dealership and spoke to service who said it was a known problem that water gets into the
furnace panel and shorts out the circuit board which causes the furnace to try to ignite. He advised me to locate the harness behind one of the drawers and unplug it to cut power. I located the harness and it was behind the wood grill but when I unplugged it not only stopped the ignitor but cut power to the lights.
When I called the service dept. back they said well then pull the appliance fuse to shut it off. So I gues I had a choice of either going without lights or go without appliances for the weekend. I chose to cancel my plans. By the way my furnace panel has no vents just the exhaust port.

Kevin

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.