Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #1
zman7458

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37MD outlaw
State: Missouri
THOR #5305
12 volt 900 AH solar system so far

So this is what I (actually it should be we, because I've had alot of help from some techies on another rv forum I'm in) have come up with so far. now I'm not going to get into the actual equipment brand names because I've found that that is a subject were folx have problems being objective. I know my budget and what will fit into it, so even though I will admit that a Ferrari is far superior to my Camaro. I don't want to get beat up because I can't afford one. There are two sheets I'm uploading one is a schematic of the system the other is a layout sheet drawn to scale (aside from shunts, switches, disconnects and wire). the bay I am putting this in is 40" wide by 30" tall by 20" deep so that is what this layout sheet is designed to fit. Anyhow take a look if you will and feel free to critique or make suggestions as you see fit. This isn't written in stone until I submit the order (probably next week) Thanks for the extra sets of eyes y'all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	solar layout sheet 1.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	779.3 KB
ID:	2922   Click image for larger version

Name:	solar circuit diagram 1.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	781.4 KB
ID:	2923  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum