Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
fhenn
Site Team

Brand: Crossroads
Model: CF32BL
State: Mississippi
THOR #121
One thing about Thor is that they pretty much leave their different companies alone and do not mandate how they are run. This is good and this can be bad. One of the reason I went with a CrossRoads product was because of this thinking. However since than the founder has passed on and I have seen a change at CrossRoads rv where they have brought in the management from Carrige. These folks have made some changes that are going to effect the long trem of CrossRoads ie they have gotten rid of most if not all of the people who made this company grow and gave it a good rep. They have started to ruin their customer base. There are a lot of folks including me that are on their second or third Crossroads prouduct. But more than likely when we do it once more, this next year we will not return. Now does this extend through out the entire Thor group I think not

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum