Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 11:59 PM   #1
clif02

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #5408
New Guy

Hi folks! My name is Clif and I joined the forum to gain knowledge and insight on RV'ing as well as the different models Thor Motor Coach produces. I spent 26 years active duty in the Army and went back to work for them as a civilian. It has been 43+ years since I put boots on at age 17. My wife and I are seriously considering retiring in two years, getting an RV and hitting the road. We will be selling the house and moving on so the RV will be our home. We both love to travel and want to take in as much of this country as we can while we can. We think doing it by RV is the way to do it but we have a lot to learn. I understand that most forums tend to dwell on the less than great stuff ( I belong to a couple motorcycle forums) but I feel it is best to see what problems and issues folks encounter and how it is handled by them and others that have had the same problem. You always learn a lot that way and get to see some pretty creative solutions. The RV's we are looking at right now are Class A gas models, the Mirimar, Challenger and the Outlaw Toy Hauler. We are also looking at a couple other brands but we really like what Thor is producing. Any advice, insight and practical knowledge you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.