Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Chatesu E350
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 12:26 AM   #11
Camper2016

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: FE22 (traded)
State: North Carolina
THOR #4681
I just took my FE22 in to have the front end checked before our trip up to Maine and it was so bad that the tech said that if I didn't do something that it was going to ruin my front end and tires! had to put the sleeves in as well to be able to adjust. My coach only has 1600 miles on it of which I've only put 500. I'm a bit upset that it could be that bad with only 1600 miles on it. It had 1100 on it when I bought it brand new, mileage from Indiana to Va. then to NC. A normal alignment would have cost me 117.95, instead I end up spending 320. But as was mentioned above, it drives great, but I'm not going to be on the hook for something that obviously wasn't right to begin with. When is Thor going to realize that all they are doing by not having better QC is losing customers? But then again...if you're the largest manufacturer in the country, you can get away with stuff like that. Waiting on call back from CW to see what direction to go next.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.