Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 02:38 AM   #11
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Just finished printing off all my drawings tonight. Thor Customer Service requested I send them a copy of my bill of sale or registration with I initially requested the drawings. They had the original owner recorded and not me. After emailing them the requested proof of ownership I received all the drawings via email the very next day.

Coming from owning two Keystone Montanas and being active on the MOC forum, I know some folks aren't thrilled with Thor. I think they blame some quality and customer relations issues on Thor because they now own Keystone RV.

I am retired and somewhat handy. I don't mind fixing simple stuff myself. So far I am pretty impressed with my Challenger and after getting these drawings so quickly I am REALLY impressed with Thor's Customer Service!
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.