Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #17
Searsb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kentucky
THOR #2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codywayne View Post
I installed new ATS switch. problem. Generator works. Power on generator switch great NO volts coming in on shore side. Fuses are good. Nothing burnt
Since you found this thread you know I had the same or similar problem with my new Palazzo and had to replace the ATS switch as you did, however that did solve my problem.
When you say you have no voltage from shore power, do you mean after the ATS or to the ATS? You have probably checked this already, but double check your connection at the receptacle your plugging into. My breaker was tripped at the source from where I switched it off when working on replacing my ATS and I had failed to reset it. I THOUGHT I still had a problem till a started retracing the voltage back. MAybe?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum