Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
birdlady51

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Florida
THOR #4697
Help - Question about sewer system in Thor Gemini

Hi,

We too are new Gemini 2017 owners. We are also newbies to the RV world. I was wondering if you could answer a question about something I am confused about. It is regarding the sewer system in the coach. I understand about the Grey and Black water and which one is which. My question is the two valves that sit way in back of the compartment behind the Grey and Black valves. What are they for and when do you use them? We have only been camping once since we bought the RV and we did not use those two smaller valves in the back and everything worked fine. I just can't figure out what they are for and when we should use them. If you know about them I would sure love to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying your Gemini as much as we are. Thank you very much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum