Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #19
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
That could have been one of those "running changes" that Thor likes to make ("Hey we're out of the hide-a-bed couch!" "Ok just build it with those jacknifes over there; we'll have marketing change all the literature").

Interesting that the jack-knife isn't listed on the 24.1 on the web page. It was there back in the spring when I talked with my dealer...

In all honesty I'd like to put the recliners in like DocMike did, but we'd lose a seatbelt spot and thus go from 5 to 4 in capacity while on the road. Can't do that as long as the boy continues to bring friends along (when we bring 5 the kids sleep in a tent next to the camper ).
Interesting theory on jacknife...we had one in our Dorado as well as a hide-a-bed...I slept on that jacknife ONCE !!! ugh ! The Dorado had opposing slides..the living area was awesome...main bed was hide-a-bed .. the original owners literally broke down the bed on one side...Ron had to create a solid system to support the new mattress we bought !
That motorhome had a little over 8k on it when we bought it..other than the bed, it was awesome !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.