Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 01:17 PM   #1
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Bad dog etiquette

Sitting in the front passenger chair of my coach this morning early. Camper down a few sites (Allegro pulling red PU from Illinois), came by with his dog on a leash. My Harley Trike is covered and parked in front of my coach. I watch as he lets his dog stop next to the back street side of my Trike. I had just been outside to check things over and I am hoping the dog was just smelling my tire and cover.

I pour some coffee in my cup and step outside. When I walk around to the street side of the Trike I see his dog has peed all over my cover and the bottom of the tire. The dog walker is only about a half a block away so I walk toward him and holler "don't let your dog pee on my bike again, okay?". He turns and says that another dog was peeing on it and not his. I just laught and explained to him I was in the front seat of my coach and watched him and his dog. He again denies it and starts to turn to return to his coach. I let my anger take over and tell him he is a %*#%@#% liar and it better not happen again. Threats are made and he returns to his coach. I get out the purple cleaner and hose and clean up his mess so the next dog won't be tempted to pee in the same spot.

Why didn't the guy just apologize right from the start and offer to spray the mess off my bike? I still would have cleaned it up myself but after letting his dog do it in the first place why lie about it? I guess everyone isn't a friendly camper and it isn't the "brotherhood" we sometimes think it is.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.