Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 04:41 PM   #6
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
My rude neighbor and his partner just came out of their Allegro to walk four additional dogs! They walked down the other road away from our site so I didn't have to go out and stand by with my garden hose. Traveling with 4 cockers and a mixed breed I guess they have their hands full but I still am not excusing his behavior.

I went down to give the park office a heads up just in case someone else came in to complain. The manager said these wonderful folks were pulling out today anyway. We are not making our way south until Sunday so at least I won't have to deal with this idiot again. Okay, now I am really done venting. On to enjoying the rest of our day!
We travel with our cat .. nuff said about that....however, we have several friends who travel with dogs and I walk for exercise with them...each of them carry poop bags with them and make sure their pet does all jobs in appropriate locations !
Campground etiquette in all categories should be observed...cannot excuse those who have no etiquette...some folks just don't know and don't care...but, hope you educated that fella so he knows what NOT to do in the future. I guess we are raising a whole new set of campers !

Safe travels to you and yours !

k
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum