Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Sorry, can't agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
....cut....

Why didn't the guy just apologize right from the start and offer to spray the mess off my bike? I still would have cleaned it up myself but after letting his dog do it in the first place why lie about it? I guess everyone isn't a friendly camper and it isn't the "brotherhood" we sometimes think it is.
Have you considered that maybe his dog really didn't pee on your trike, and just stopped there to smell what another dog or animal had done previously? Or after?

Since you didn't see his dog pee on your trike, I would have personally let it go. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, however small that may be.

The last thing any of us wants to do is accuse an innocent person of wrongdoing. That can escalate into violence in a heartbeat. Trust me on this, injustice is such a hot button with some individuals that their reaction can be extreme. You are lucky the guy walked away, because he could just as easily turned around and demanded an apology from you. And then what would you have done? How far are you willing to escalate?

It's not worth getting killed over.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.