Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: No Power
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 02:32 PM   #17
Dragon70

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.0
State: Colorado
THOR #2581
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
On my 2015 Vegas, the Axxerra radio is powered from the house batteries. The USE/STORE must be in Use for the radio and the cameras to work.

There is one exception to this. There is also a chassis battery input as well, but that is just to keep continuous 12 volt on the radio to maintain the clock and the station preselects. If this power came from the house batteries, you would have to reset your date and time and you'd loose all your station preselects every time you put the USE/STORE in Store and then positioned to Use.
(Seems like this thread has taken a little detour)

Thank you this may prove helpful. If this is the case then there must be a short somewhere in the radio because with the store/use switch in the store position the entire radio and every button on it was lit up like a christmas tree. The only way to turn it off was pull the fuse in the engine compartment. It the fuse is ONLY for the radio I can get by with it but I suspect something else I need is tied in. Seems thats the way it always works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.