Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 06:16 PM   #33
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa9zz View Post
I had an opportunity see and sit in a new Axis over the weekend. I really liked the unit but I found the driver's seat to be very uncomfortable. Was it just me and the seat was not adjusted for me or are they uncomfortable to sit in and drive for six to eight hours?
AA9ZZ, it's funny you say that because one of the first things I said to my wife when we first went inside an Axis was, "This (driver's seat) is really comfortable." I'm 6'2" and it seems to be to my liking but we do tend to stop and stretch frequently on trips. Probably after driving a couple of hours or so. It tilts and moves forward/back for positioning in addition to swiveling toward middle. (Wouldn't recommend while driving though.) The cushioning in plenty soft also.

Teeitup26...don't know why the private messaging didn't work. Will try again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.