Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 01:37 PM   #13
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgold View Post
Here's another VAGUE question. How many miles does an average family put on a coach in a year? I was trying to guess how many trips and how far we would go. I thought that we would be less than 10,000 a year as we don't go too far out of the southeast and live close to Atlanta. Most everything we do is 200 to 300 miles from us. I was thinking at one point to go all out for the 7yr 100,000 mile but I can't see us even coming close to that mileage in 7 years. That's when I started to lean towards the 6yr 50,000 mile one.
We are on the opposite end of the RV cycle from you. We are retired and have 12 grandkids ages 17 to 2 years. When we were full time we traveled for about 7 months and stayed in SW Florida for 5 months. We averaged just under 20,000 miles. Currently with a home in Florida and just some summer traveling and maybe a couple shorter trips around Florida in the winter we are staying under 8,000.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.