Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 06:01 PM   #4
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed-Helen pns View Post
We wen to the Panhandle(FL) Fall RV Show yesterday. They had a new ACE 27.2 on display. We have a 2014 ACE 27.1 and you can't believe how much extra room that additional slide makes.
Based solely on floorplans your 27.1 seems to have much larger closets, and the kitchen also seems to have greater usable/practical counter space.

The 27.2 with separate couch and dinette is a plus, but their sleeping areas of 40X58 and 40X60 would only work for children. As beds go they are both very short.

No doubt the extra slide helps create added space. Overall I can't say I like one better than the other. Tough choice.

P.S. -- I'm intrigued as to why Thor uses small dinettes in Ace line floorplans but won't do the same on any of the Axis/Vegas floorplans.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.