Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 02:16 AM   #16
W5hjs@aol.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29m
State: Louisiana
THOR #3932
Hurricane 29m

Hi, Well we picked it up for about noon. About 2 hour look over . Stretched it out as I played with everthing.. opened every draw, all doors money that once. Checked all outside bays and ran hot water, made sure the water heater fired off on gas, lite stove,oven,.one lose piece of wood over microwave, and it was fixed while I played with radio,all tvs,..
Drove it home about 22 miles and it has good power, the 18 wheeler sway was not as bad as my winnebago sightseers 29r which has the same wheel base but on a workhorse chassis and a gm engine.. Surprise, pretty quiet, a little wind noise at 65 when I merged over to get out of on ramping people..But found the driver side window was not locked. The 2017 new partial paint and smooth gel coat looks better that 2015 ..our first real test will come mid October as we run a short 200 miles to family thing and then back in 4 days.. Tomorrow I'm going up on roof and under the chassis to look around..be safe everone..Harold

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.