Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:35 PM   #16
KC8RXQ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy TT24
State: West Virginia
THOR #3433
Does it really stink?

I traded a 40 ft. Open Range 5th wheel for my 25ft. Thor Synergy on Jan. 2. That 5th wheel had its own set of unique problems that literally made me regret buying the thing - and Open Range even had a 2-year warranty and guess what, all the bad things happened after that 24th month!

Yes the Synergy has had more problems than it should have and yes, I have emailed Thor expressing my displeasure over their poor workmanship and failure of adequate QC before shipment. But, I read about just as many issues (although not identical) with the Winnabego equivalent so I don't feel so bad. Thor Customer Care has worked with me; and my dealer, who is +3 hours away, knows how to work within Thor's system to make things right. I like my little motorhome and hope to get all of the coach warranty work taken care of very soon but it is getting done thanks to my dealer's service manager.

I hope things work out for the best for the OP and that you can start enjoying your new motorhome like you intended.

Regards,
KC8RXQ is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.