Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:38 AM   #6
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
I sent Tim an email about our out of round tires, bad alignment I had to fix, and other issues like the chassis a/c not working in August, he has not replied yet. I have fixed many other problems myself but some stuff can not do. Thor is the worst company I have ever delt with, never buy their product again. It is to bad because we really like the coach floorplan but I can say don't get involved with tbis brand unless you can buy at rock bottom and are willing to fix/pay for repairs as there is really no warranty or customer support, though the Ford side is not to bad, as it is Ford based service but we still got screwed by leaving the coach at their Ford dealer ( for 3 weeks) and paying $246 for them to test drive it and say it is not their issue to deal with...chassis a/c not working and vibration problems...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.