Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 02:58 AM   #7
ratboy46

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #943
Poor QC and Very Poor Customer Relations

So agree with all you said.
After speaking with Tim and telling him that CW of Cocoa FL had worked on our slide out twice and after taking it on vacation it broke after the third use. Stopped in Fayettville, NC and they couldn't fix it but said it was ok to drive it. Little did we know we would have rain when we got back into FL and the slide leaked so much it looked like we had a stream inside.

Since we couldn't get an appt. to take it to the Thor Factory until Dec. We asked Tim to send a Thor Tech down to CW Cocoa to repair it and at the same time they could train them how to fix this type of slide out. It is very obvious that the engineering on this slide out is horrible.

Tim changed his mind and said he was not sending down a tech and he was going to work with CW Cocoa to make sure it got fixed.

We asked Tim to put us through to someone higher up with Thor and he told us we had to work through him.

Isn't that great PR? Thor is interested in the sales, stocks, and not the customer. It's obvious why they partner with Camping Worlds and Marcus Lemonis, they both believe in two things that are most important to them and that is in making money and taking care of their guys that work for them.

Marcus and his show The Profit. Oh Boy, I understand the show is coming back on. He needs to check into his own company, Camping World and see how he can make it better for the customers and not train his employees to see how much they can charge for work being done at their service centers.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot it is for "The Profit".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.