Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 05:23 PM   #3
pomk

Brand: Still Looking
State: Minnesota
THOR #5685
Exclamation do not buy a Thor

Thor motor coach is does not honor there warranty. I bought this brand new motor home bring it to the dealer 2 times so far the first time it took them two weeks to do nothing the second time. I dropped it May 26 picked it up August 15 nothing is done it is in worse shape now then I bring it in I called the dealer at least 20 time Thor 20 times to see why it was not done all they said waiting for parts. What that meant was Thor was not sending the parts to fix it. Thor is all lies and nothing gets done. Now want me to bring it back in on September 28 so they can work on it for another month.
Then it will be winter and nothing will have been done by that time it will be out of warranty. The reason I bought this thing was to take my wife a few vacation because she has stage 4 cancer you think Thor cares about anything other than their own pockets. No you're the sucker you bought it that's all I got out of them so far. I urge anyone thinking about buying Thor motor coach buy something else they are junk.here is a full list of what is wrong. 2015 THOR PALAZZO 33.2
IN DEF COMPARTMENT LOOK UP TO RIGHT HOT & COLD WATER LINES ARE EXPOSED ARE NOT INSULATED.
ALSO WATER GETS IN ON PASSENGER SIDE LEAKS WATER IN.
WHEN YOU TURN ON THE HEAD LIGHTS WHEN THE ENGINE IS OFF THE DEF GAUGE FLASHES LIKE YOU HAVE THE ENGINE RUNNING ALSO THE GENERATOR LIGHT COMES ON LIKE IT IS RUNNING.
LOWER BLANK DRAWER BOTTOM JUST RIGHT OF STOVE LOOSE.
2 SCREW COVERS MISSING ON BLANK COVER IN BATH.
LARGE HOLES UNDER BED WHERE POWER COMES IN & WHERE AIR INTAKE IS FOR ENGINE. COVES ARE OFF NOW YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK PLUMING HOLES AS WELL.
WATER PUMP LOOKS LIKE IT IS LEAKING PINK PUDDLE UNDER IT.
RAIDO DOES NOT COME VERY GOOD LIKE ANTENNA IS NOT HOOKED UP OR BAD.LEAVING JACKS KREEP UP AFTER SITTING FOR ABOUT 24 HOURSROOF SEAM IS COMING OFF FRONT PASANGER SIDE
ENTRY DOOR STICKS OPEN HARD
Rubber molding missing on passenger side window front.
Large vent cover on roof is lose.The is spacing seams to be off on drive wheels also the seal is coming off on small slid.Out side tv door leaks water on to tv when door is shut & locked.
Thor said that you can paint the rust under the Motor home with rust inhibitor paint & said they will be sending a shield for DEF floor & back side.Shower door falls out every time you open the door.
Auto leveler system does not level drivers side is 2.5 in to low side to side front to rear is off 1in tried to get thus to work 3 times.
Rear camera is mounted upside down.In bedroom night stand on both side gets road grim & dust in drawer bed floor & dresser topsThor said there is a recall on steps they do not go all the way in or out.Water heater does not give out hot water also does not fire on gas.Furnace does not heat coach to temp on thermostat also when you set to furnace rear a/c comes on.All under compartments leak water & road sand.Long Slide does not seal from out side to in side also does not go all the way out or in all the way. All seals are bad there NO complete seal from out side to inside open a drawer you can look out sideI do not know if this is a problem or not the coach was in charge mode and the batters where boiling the screen said 15.7 volts at 63amps. seamed high to me so i shut down can you let me know if this is right or not.When you turn right the screen flickers for the camera.When you stand at the door looking at the motorhome lower left corner something seams to be wrong with the paint.When Motor home sits for about 2 weeks brakes lock up you have to push accelerator pedal down about half way to get it to brake free.Also when you stop every time you smell the brakes in side of the motor home.Rubber molding missing on passenger side window front.

2015 THOR PALAZZO 33.2

KEEPS SAYING LOW VOLTAGE FROM ENGINE.

SAYS ON DISPLAY TEMP & COMPASS IS MISSING.

GENERATOR SMOKES WHEN STARTS LIKE GLOW PLUGS ARE BAD.

CHECK ENGANE LIGHT COMES ON AND GOES OFF

I THERE A HEAD LIGHT SWITCH THAT KEEPS THE LOW BEAMS ON WITH THE HIGH BEAMS ONLY IN HIGH ?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum