Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:30 PM   #51
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
My Axis 24.1 came with an outside TV and all 3 TVs are wired as JamieGeek has mentioned for campground cable or over-the-air antenna with booster. I just recently purchased a satellite system (Dish Tailgater bundle) that I have wired up with thanks to someone's previous post here with directions on how to do so. I'm using the HDMI wiring for the main TV while connecting the bedroom TV and outside TV through the splitter behind the booster cover plate. All seems to work fine and only took about 30 minutes to change the wiring at the splitter and about $30. @ Radio Shack for a RF modulator. With this setup, if I want to watch better HD quality TV I can do so on the main TV while inside or watch SD while outside. Not a whole lot of difference anyway. My wife says she can't tell any difference.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum