Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:33 AM   #1
JRohan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New York
THOR #3401
Angry Never Ending Issues with Axis 24.1

Purchased this unit new in late 2014, 2015 model, and have had never ending issues. Thor even took unit back to factory to perform something of which I never was told all the items a factory representative found. So, the unit is due for a new state inspection and thus took to a inspection station that can issue Heavy Inspection stickers and of course perform the required state issues. Well they found two running lights that would not work and seems at first glance it is the actual unit that is defective and not just bulbs. So, need to take the unit to the original dealer some 60 miles away. All please keep in mind have owned this unit for nearly three years and have never used the unit as designed, class A RV, due to so many issues. These issues have been recorded in many places. Now me thinking since unit is now scheduled for a return to dealership the 27th of this month I thought maybe should drive the unit some to ensure there is no other issues. Well found in the somewhat short distance that the bathroom door would not stay in the closed position, kept opening while on the road, not rough road either. Well making my return home bathroom door flew open once again and came out of the track and now could not close the door. I am sure that on the 27th for my return to the dealership there will be some discussion on the unit performance and that I must pay for not only the running lights, but the bathroom door problem. I can only say based on my experience with Thor and this product, NO ONE should ever make a purchase of a Thor built product.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum