Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #9
jimboe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini
State: Washington
THOR #4766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Not to change subject too much, but do you guys know if this Girard instant tankless water heater is the same as what Thor is using on 2017 Model Year Axis and Vegas?

I'm familiar with Truma brand, but had not even heard of Girard before reading this thread. Thanks for heads up on possible issue to investigate.
This unit is the latest model, and is what is called the third generation sometimes. It's quite an improvement over the previous model. I had to have a valve replaced a while back. I then experienced some other problem of intermittent functioning. This was two different problems actually.First, if using DC power, it won't work when voltage drops below ten. The other problem was due to the water pump filter being plugged up with plastic chards from plumbing. Probably from the original construction. It's working well now.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum