Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:47 PM   #4
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudsoner View Post

I was clever enough to raise my son to become a master mechanic with the largest Ford dealer in the state, and this way I have my very own mechanic. He did quite a few modifications to my rig to increase the drive-ability of it.
Our newest quest is to make the front end more comfortable (i. e., to take the harsh hits out that happen when bridge expansion gaps and similar road problems are present).
Can't wait to hear more about what you two have done to "increase the drive-ability" of your coach and what your newest quest will be to make the front end more comfortable. My buddy and I are doing the CHF (cheap handling fix) in about an hour at his house (he has a large level concrete RV pad). My future plans include having the front end aligned, front Safe-T install, and possibly Firestone air bags on the rear. What say ye?
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum