Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy
The complaints I've read painted a picture of Thor being of very low quality, resulting in numerous failures, and broken components AND very poor service ... Which has completely deflated my excitement after FINALLY finding a coach that hubby and I can both agree on.
As I said in your other thread: Find a good dealer. The whole "very poor service" is all on the dealer and not on Thor.

That should be task #1: Find a good dealer you're willing to work with, and willing to work with you (in many instances of people complaining about waiting forever for parts can also be blamed on the dealer for not properly getting the parts from Thor).

In addition: Contact Thor directly with many of your questions, either call or e-mail them. You'll probably find what many of us here have found when contacting them: They are happy to work with you.

Not really trying to paint an over-rosey picture here (as it probably sounds that way) there are warts in there but with the right dealer and good communications with Thor you can get them out without too much trouble.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum