Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 09:54 PM   #10
Joy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #5828
I know all too well that there is no such thing as 'trouble free' .. We are experienced in RV'ing. Have had one in the past, and are just now looking to buy a newer one. What I am astonished at is the number of very serious complaints about fit and finish in terms of quality control. Windows leaking, roofing problems, components not installed properly, septic tank plumbing not being installed properly .. the list is endless. THESE are not just shipping issues .. nor are they issues just overlooked at the pre-inspection of the dealers. THESE are factory mistakes and ommisions. THAT is what concerns me. We have been looking for a toyhauler unit for some time now and the Thor has a floor plan we really like. I am hoping to find some inspirational words from someone .. anyone on why the Thor would be a good choice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum