Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
JDHoge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31F
State: Georgia
THOR #631
Like FW28z, we purchased our 2013 31F Four Winds used with very few miles on it.The purchase price was less than book value, perhaps a consumer discontent driven phenomenon. At any rate, we've had very few problems with our MH so far. The slides work; the coach body is good; the E450 Ford seems durable and strong; etc.
Our dealer, Crown RV of Conyers, GA is decent and as honest as they come, I think. We've had one issue with Thor that speaks of incompetence, however, and that is our request to have a full length outer slide seal set to us. So far Thor has sent two different and totally wrong rubber seals, despite Crown RV's attempt to help us. I think Crown RV even sent Thor a cross section view of what the outer slide seal was supposed to look like. IMO, it's hard to justify such incompetence on the part of any employee or company. There simply isn't any explanation that I can come up with other than employee incompetence or deliberate wrongdoing. Clearly Thor needs better management and employees if it is to survive.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum