Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 12:08 AM   #7
sip

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #5882
Lol yes where's my manners. I meant Mr. Bastards with the highest levels of respect

JRS950, yah I had a lot of problems finding specific info and pictures although there are some nice overall reviews around on youtube and some technical how to's by BigFoot that really help. The sytem I got does not know about being level. I've got one of those 4-legged Camco EZ levelers (electronic) and also a bubble level. There's a fancier auto-leveling system but it was significantly more expensive and I figured I'd probably always double check and fine tune myself anyway The other reason I got these jacks were to help with changing flat tires. I still carry a couple of scissor jacks but I would use them more as extra stabalizers if I ever take a tire off.

One test I haven't done yet is to try to lift a corner of the rv off the ground. I need to put a few blocks under the jack to achieve this I think but not sure yet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.