Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 02:05 AM   #11
sip

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #5882
Oh yah the other thing I did to preserve my sanity was to cut the big wire harness they give into two pieces. I ran the part from the inside panel down and the part from the pump in and spliced together.

There are also some extra wires that go to the switch on each jack (detects if it's retracted all the way) and I did those separately too.

At some point I was trying to do the harness and wiring in one shot and that would have been really hard.

I also wish I had a hydraulic fitting press and that I could press my own hoses ... that would have taken a lot of planning and guess work out of what to put where and how to route hoses to make it all reach and not look like a complete rats nest.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum