Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Outlaw
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 03:24 PM   #5
crey0517

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 38RE
State: Texas
THOR #2145
Same issue - 2016.5 Outlaw drove TERRIBLY. Unfortunately, you can't do the CHF on the 26K chassis. Added Blue Ox Tigertrak Bar; mods are required to the frame rails to make the frame bracket fit properly. I can send you the pictures I took of the install if your interested. There are two models of the Tigertrak for the 26k chassis - make sure you get the toyhauler version - TT2407. Also, my front end was assembled incorrectly when built; king pins and shimming were replaced as well as front end being out of alignment by inches. The difference in handling was incredible! Finally, I installed a Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer. I can actually drive with one hand now! Last upgrade will be the installation of an auxiliary rear anti-sway bar; its sitting on the garage floor next to the coach waiting to be installed. Good luck on your pursuit for better handling!
2016 Outlaw Josey Wales 38RE #2630
FMCA F455018
crey0517 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.