Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #15
ratboy46

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #943
Ashburner, Really sorry to hear you are going through some of the same problems we have with our Thor product. I personally would call your dealer so they are aware of the problems and I would also call Thor. Document everything that you do to get the problems taken care of. I understand your wife being upset. i don't know about you but for us it was a very large investment and we worked hard for it. Can't even begin to tell you how much money we have lost in the last 8 months since we bought our motor home. I wouldn't count it as a lost if we were able to use it and enjoy our life. But for our MH to just sit and not be usable? My wife let me choose the Motorhome of my choice, (mainly wanted the outside kitchen). This entire situation has been unbelievably stressful for me, but I will say even though it has been stressful for my wife also we are determined to handle this together. Not going to let a MH get between us after 42 yrs of marriage.
When you call Thor ask for Mike Rink. So far he has been the one to get the ball rolling with repairs. Tim Buss was the person we spoke with from Thor the past few months and go nowhere.
Their Q/C definitely needs to be revamped. If I were Thor and saw all the complaints they are getting, I would be making some changes to improve if they are putting the customer first. Good Luck!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum