Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 12:22 AM   #13
schreinertms

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #4486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Did you check the drivers or passenger side windows? I've seen them used in several videos. Remember the entire window frame has to come out so measure the outside of the window then take off about 1 1/2".

In almost all cases the doors on the RR have to be removed and the RR goes in on its back.

Usually at least one window will be tall enough for an RR go to in on its back.

One more option that may be better than taking out the big front window is having a slide removed. Best to use a slide that doesn't have a lot of wiring or plumbing.
Timon, measured the passenger window and it is plenty big enough to get the fridge out with room to spare. Never realize how big those windows are even though we sit next to them. I'm hoping that with the fridge extended warranty, I wont have to deal with replacing the fridge for quite some time. Thanks for the tip.
2015 Ford Taurus toad
schreinertms is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum