Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 05:36 AM   #36
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Ag&Au, I've been concerned about the water fill on our coach too. There are several companies that make a surface mount locking hatch that should fit over the water fill. I looked at a few doors a while back but don't remember where I saw them. I did measure and the doors will fit over the water fill. Figure when I get time I will order one, paint it black like the water fill and install. Shouldn't have to cut anything, just drill holes for mounting, put on some caulk and good to go. If I get around to doing this soon I will post where I got the door from.
Thanks for the info, I'll start looking around for something like that. If you find one, please post a link so I can see what they look like. I have notice that most of these type of things come in white and black, so perhaps you won't have to paint it.

This is what I found, but I think it will require cutting a square hole.

Ken

Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21650.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	3404  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.